Do not hesitate to give us a call.
We are here to assist you
This is Rasta Safari, an amazing and unique way to discover how the Jamaicans live in the countryside! Jump on brand new ATVs and drive them through the hills, plains, farms and a beautiful village of 500 persons where you gonna swim in crystal clear mineral springs, discover a Ganja Field, see and taste exotic fruits and plants and much more! A brand new top-rated excursion which is a real photographer’s gold mine! Blessings
The tour has 3 different time spans; 9 am, 12 noon, 2:30 pm Pickups from Montego Bay always an hour and fifteen minutes ahead of tour time.
Example: 8 am pick up from hotel 9:15 am arrival in the village.
The first encounter with the guide 9:15 am-9:30 am.
Jungle walk through to the main property at 9:30-9:45 am.
Registration and ATVs short tutorial 9:45 am-10:45 am.
ATV-ing in the village and surroundings, stopping at points of interest 10:45 am-11:15 am.
Swimming in natural mineral pool 11:15 am-11:35 am ATV-ing back to the main location 11:35 am-12pm. Lunchtime with musical performance 12:15 pm.
Departure time, all the time spans are approximated. Guides don’t rush the guests and let them enjoy their Jamaican experience to the fullest, adjusting to the type of persons that come to the experience.
• You will get picked up at any of the hotels in Montego Bay on time in a beautiful and clean private bus.
• Arriving at the village, you will get welcomed by the locals where a lady’s hand roast delicious blue mountains coffee.
• Your first tour guide will take you on a short hike to the main location where you will be taught about some history and culture of the country and more precisely this beautiful community of Roaring River and its direct surroundings.
• Arriving at the main location, you will be welcomed with a delicious freshly blended fruit/vegetable juice, and shown where the bathroom facilities are.
• Your first tour guide will introduce you to the second one who will give you a quick briefing on how the ATVs are to be used.
• You will start on an uphill road that will take you into some lush forestry and farms for the experience.
• You will have many stops, including one for swimming, a ganja field discovery, and some fruits tasting right off the trees.
• You will drive back to the main location for lunchtime, one that is homemade, which the chef prepared with fresh and handpicked products from the market, fresh of the day!
• Your first tour guide will lead you back down to the arrival point where your driver will be to bring you back to your hotel!